2020/06/22

Who Is Raz?

There may be much more to the warlord of CHAZ than meets the eye, if this Twitter thread by a Washington State rep candidate bears any semblance of the truth.

Raz Simone

Raz Simone 2

Raz Simone 3

Raz Simone 4

Link

Raz Simone 5

Treasury.gov link

Raz Simone 6


Raz Simone 7

Clinton Foundation link

Now, does Krabach's thread smack of red twine style apophenia? Possibly, but to paraphrase Sam Hyde, assuming that the worst imaginable evil is behind any major event is a safe bet these days.


For a fictional vision of where the rapidly snowballing societal breakdown might be headed, back Combat Frame XSeed: S ...

Combat Frame XSeed: S - Indiegogo
Back the project now!

11 comments:

  1. Athletic and WhitesplosiveJune 22, 2020 at 10:17 AM

    It stands to reason that anyone with the leadership, organizational acuity, and refinement of Dwayne Mountain-dew Raz Simone would have to be a fed plant. Honk-honk.

    OT: Not sure if you're familiar with it Brian, but I stumbled upon a youtube channel featuring accounts of ghosts, cryptids, and general high strangeness which I think would be right up your alley. It's run by someone who was apparently previously affiliated with something called "Bigfoot Odyssey", and already has some quality content, including a 30 minute retelling of Albert Ostmann's abduction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Athletic and WhitesplosiveJune 22, 2020 at 10:41 PM

      Damned if I didn't think I put a link when I didn't even mention the name! The channel is "The Shudder" https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC6-7WEltnk-Hby5Rze1WBhQ

      Delete
  2. Glow in the darks everywhere.

    Back in the day of East Germany, supposedly 25% of East Germans were spying on the other 75% on behalf of the Soviets. What percentage of Americans are secretly working for the alphabet agencies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In America, I'm less concerned with who spies on me than I am with how they experiment on me.

      Delete
  3. So we had police officers buying lap dances to see if the girls would offer prostitution. . . . Yeah, we've got police corruption problems alright. I don't think, though, that it has much to do with mistreating black people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to admire the dedication of those boys in blue. They had to endure countless lap dances from comely young silicone enhanced women in the never ending struggle to protect us all from being propositioned by such women. All hail the thin blue line.

      Delete
    2. Always remember that the cops are there to protect the rich and powerful while they stand back and laugh as antifa beat up Trump supporters.

      Delete
  4. It is weird that we all jump to the conclusion that the police are corrupt because they get tax payer funded lap dances, rather than considering how much that might be corrupting them. By God's grace I have never received a lap dance, would that be true if my partner and other officers were encouraging me, and the lap dances were not just free, but to put a dent in the scourge of prostitution?
    The slow drip of water torture is how they tear down those who we ought to be looking up to.

    ReplyDelete